Friday, September 30, 2005

Secret Santa?

Zbigniew Ting flew in with the mail today. It’s been a few weeks since I last saw him.

We talked about my plans for a little trip to the United States incognito. He will fly us down.

This year, Mrs. Claus will join me. I’m glad. We didn’t have a vacation this year, so we will combine some sightseeing with some observations of the Christmas spirit.

Speaking of the Christmas spirit, gnomes have suggested that we do “Secret Santas” this year!

It seems they do it in their home lands, so they thought it would be nice.

We exchange gifts at the North Pole anyway, and I, of course, make sure everyone gets a gift.

But this might add a little twist. It might also help the growing warm relations along the elves, dwarves and gnomes to grow even more.

The Council will talk about the idea at the next meeting.

Of course, I had to laugh at the thought of my taking part.

How can I be a “Secret Santa”?

I am always Santa.

Maybe I’ll just be Nicholas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home