Friday, September 30, 2005

Secret Santa?

Zbigniew Ting flew in with the mail today. It’s been a few weeks since I last saw him.

We talked about my plans for a little trip to the United States incognito. He will fly us down.

This year, Mrs. Claus will join me. I’m glad. We didn’t have a vacation this year, so we will combine some sightseeing with some observations of the Christmas spirit.

Speaking of the Christmas spirit, gnomes have suggested that we do “Secret Santas” this year!

It seems they do it in their home lands, so they thought it would be nice.

We exchange gifts at the North Pole anyway, and I, of course, make sure everyone gets a gift.

But this might add a little twist. It might also help the growing warm relations along the elves, dwarves and gnomes to grow even more.

The Council will talk about the idea at the next meeting.

Of course, I had to laugh at the thought of my taking part.

How can I be a “Secret Santa”?

I am always Santa.

Maybe I’ll just be Nicholas.

6 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Basket said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family


Learn How To Create Your Own Custom Income Generating System.

Welcome to AdWordEqualizer / Ad Word Equalizer Finds The Most Profitable Search Terms And Products For You!

Get Paid to Take Online Surveys!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Girly Girl said...

If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home