Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A few bruises this year

Ow.

Sitting to type this is now an uncomfortable experience today.

Let's just say my ride this year was rough.

I’m used to the snow less regions of the world. That's why my sleigh is equipped with wheels I can lower.

The ride is a bit rougher, but I'm used to it.

But this year there were many more regions without snow. So more bumps. More ow.

Some of the elves said maybe it's global warming, which is, of course, causing us problems here at the North Pole.

But I've been around long enough to know there are cycles in the weather.

Perhaps the warming trend is coming on a little faster and sooner this time around, but I've run into it before.

The real problem now is that there are so many more children I have to visit.

More stops.

More bumps.

Mrs. Claus put a pillow on my office chair, but it is still a sore subject!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home