Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The side effects of marriage

A wonderful day

Lotina and Alegas returned in time for lunch.

Of course, that meant that little work got done until well after lunch.

They both looked very happy.

I was reminded of the days after Mrs. Claus and I first married.

Tomorrow, I will tell you about some of the things that happened then – as I promised.

But today, I celebrate Alegas and Lotina.

They have a nice house near his uncle’s house. After lunch, they retired there to unpack and to rest from their trip (which included a long sled dog ride across the ice. Brrrr. Just the thought of it tires me out - and freezes the tip of my nose.)

As for the tensions of the last few days – they were all buried by the return of the honeymooners. Amen.

Marriage provides so many blessings beyond the ones enjoyed by the couple themselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home