Sunday, October 25, 2009

North Pole Lives!

A year ago I wrote about some of the problems here with the ice pack melting. We've had to move some of our operations. The elves were not happy at first.

The ice issue remain, but we seem to have things settled for now.

Yes, my headquarters is still at the North Pole. Some of our creative elves came up with ways to keep the ice around the workshop solid and thick enough. Ah, those elves! What would I do without them.

At the same time, we have set up satellite workshops at different points around the world. (I can't say exactly where, but one of them is in some old stomping grounds, another is in a region of the world that has plenty of or ice and snow, and a third is in a place that Mrs. Claus and some of the elves like because there are some big cities nearby!)

This actually helps to speed up production, and it gives us more places to store toys. Last Christmas when I set out I didn't have to load everything on the sleigh. I simply made two stops to pick up more presents - and refresh my hot chocolate!

Believe me, the reindeer were relieved that we did not have to haul everything in one load.

I have many more stories to tell. I promise I will be be back wrtign soon. But for now, I have to chekc in wiht some of my helpers aroudn the world to make sure they are getting ready for this year.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home