Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving at the North Pole

A number of my Canadian and U.S. friends send me their Christmas lists early, and at the same time they wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. Some even just send me Thanksgiving greetings - and save their lists for later.

Thanksgiving is primarily celebrated in Canada (in October) and the United States (November). It is not a world-wide holiday like Christmas.

But that does not mean it is not celebrated here.

We have a number of American and Canadian elves, and they have their own gatherings and feasts. The often invite me - my belly is not just due to all those cookies at Christmas!

In their honor, we take the two days off. Thus yesterday we all relaxed. And Mrs. Claus and I went to three different Thanksgiving celebrations.

Let me tell you, at this time of the year, more than the turkey gets stuffed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home